Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav]

2 posters

Go down

Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav] Empty Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav]

Post by moohun Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Bronn Journey - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time)

Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav] 1010060116afcb575b2a6e991f

Album: A Time for Us (Somewhere in time)
Artist: Bronn Journey
File Format:WAV/CUE
Genre: New Age

About the Artist
Bronn Journey, gentle master of the classical harp. Encouraged by his Welsh mother, he began studying harp, the national instrument of Wales, together with piano at an early age. Although he can play almost any instrument, he admits that "Harp is the only instrument I'd dare to play for anyone," and adds that in choosing music to play, "It's important to put the listener's feelings first. I try to do things that others want to hear."

A Time for Us

Track list:
1. Somewhere in Time
2. Charmaine
3. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
4. The Entertainer
5. Moon River
6. Chariots of Fire
7. Cavatina
8. The Thorn Birds Theme
9. A Time for Us
10. As Time Goes By
11. Wind Beneath My Wings
12. Speak Softly Love
13. Love Story (Where Do I Begin?)
14. Dances With Wolves
15. The Way We Were
16. What a Wonderful World

Download:

A Time For Us - Part 1
A Time For Us - Part 2
A Time For Us - Part 3
A Time For Us - Part 4
moohun
moohun

Back to top Go down

Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav] Empty Re: Bronn Journey, master of the classical harp - A Time for Us (Somewhere in time) [Wav]

Post by kapom Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 am

thanks for your kindness sir.

kapom

Back to top Go down